7 Beiträge
jkbeacom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Honed or Polished Quartz Countertops in 1920s home - We are renovating our kitchen - taking down a wall that divides our dining room and kitchen to create a more open floor plan, redoing our ki... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jkbeacom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors with black and white tile - I have porcelain black and white basketweave tile on the floor in my hallway bath that I am remodeling. My tub/shower has Daltile arctic wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jkbeacom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paging anyone who has used Daltile Uptown Glass in Carrera - I picked this for use on my shower floor. My tile guys clearly did something wrong installing it. The problem is the tile looks like it wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jkbeacom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Experience with this Faux Carrera hex tiles? - I am looking for faux carrera like hex tiles for my bathroom floor remodel. I wondered if anyone had experience (good or bad) using either ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
jkbeacom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone Use This Unique Tub/Shower Combo? - I'm curious whether this is a usable option for a bathroom that sees frequent use. Kids would mainly be doing the bathing but shower needs t... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jkbeacom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Identify this bathtub type - We have a cast iron tub in our 90 year old home that fits flush to the wall on only two walls. The front of the tub and side are finished. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
jkbeacom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brushed Steel with Chrome - I am redoing a small master bathroom. Think really small. It will be white subway tiles in the shower, frameless glass enclosure for the sho... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare