9 Beiträge
Jacquelyn Letschert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remodel - Hi, what is the material used for the tv accent wall? It's gorgeous!
    Kommentar
Jacquelyn Letschert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Hi, would you be able to tell me what stone was used in this kitchen? It's gorgeous.
    2 Kommentare
Jacquelyn Letschert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the Moroccan style chandeliers. - Can you tell me who makes them?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Jacquelyn Letschert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Hi, so although I love most things about this design I'd specifically like to know what kind of stone was used for the exterior patio. Any q... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jacquelyn Letschert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Hi, what gorgeous work! Could someone tell me what material is used on the exterior patio?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Jacquelyn Letschert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stucco treatment - I love the colors that are used for the exterior space. Can anyone tell me the stucco color and outdoor flooring material used?
    Kommentar
Jacquelyn Letschert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall pendants - Can anyone tell me the name of the exterior wall pendant? It's perfect for the look I'm trying to achieve for our exterior wall lighting!
    Kommentar
Jacquelyn Letschert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Jacquelyn Letschert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the wood floors - What is the color and type of flooring used here?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar