14 Beiträge
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Newel post help! - I’ve been looking high and low for a box newel post just like the ones pictured in this staircase. They’re slightly different than the tradi... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
faucet and sink brand - I love this faucet and sink. If you happen to know where I could find them, or what brand they are, I’d be grateful!
    2 Kommentare
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop thickness - Would you happen to know the thickness of the countertop? Thank you!
    Kommentar
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop thickness - Would you happen to know the thickness of the perimeter countertop? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite the thickness and finish - Is this polished granite? Is the countertop 2 1/4 thick? Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - Hi there! Do you happen to know the color of the wall paint (above the window)? Thank you!! Beautiful kitchen.
    2 Kommentare
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quartzite countertops cut onsite? - Has anyone had their quartzite countertops fabricated onsite? I had assumed that they would be cut offsite and then brought to my house, but... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet color - Any chance you might be willing to share what color these cabinets are? They are gorgeous.
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Would anyone have information about this backsplash and where I might purchase it?
    2 Kommentare
jlmorikawa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the countertops? - I love this look but can't discern what the material and color is. Thank you!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...