16 Beiträge
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your design! Would you share who makes the coffee table? - I am looking for a square coffee table for a FL home. Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the chandelier. Can you please provide the manufacturer? - I am doing a bathroom renovation and would love to order the light over the tub.
    Kommentar
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful bathroom! Is the wall tile marble or porcelain? - Can you share what tile is on the walls and floor?
    Kommentar
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jmalonel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
marble vs granite countertops, i really want marble! - I really want to use marble countertops in my kitchen. However, everyone I talk to is advising against it bc of the staining.
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...