8 Beiträge
John Marrelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
John Marrelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair and foot stool - I love this set-up, can you share where the chair and stool are from, store and/or manufacturer
    Kommentar
John Marrelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling stained? - I love the look of the exposed joist ceiling, were they sanded and stained or is that the nature look of the wood?
    Kommentar
John Marrelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
John Marrelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower rod - love your work where did you purchase the shower rod
    2 Kommentare
John Marrelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
John Marrelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
John Marrelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower doors - I love the look of this bathroom, exactly what we are looking to do in our home. Who makes the glass shower doors? What size are they?
    3 Kommentare