25 Beiträge
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do My Shutters Make You Shudder? What Style is My House? - Hello Houzers, I've learned from these forums that my fake shutters are the wrong size. But should this house even have shutters? I like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
French Country - Does this work? - Hello, I bought a rug that I loved. I didn't realize it was considered rustic while the rest of my house is not. I'm beginning to understand... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa - Maker and fabric color? - Lovely room. Can you provide details on the sofas?
    Kommentar
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace - Is this the best paint color? - Hello! Any opinions or suggestions about the paint color on the bricks and floor tiles of my fireplace? I painted them the wall color beca... Lesen Sie mehr
    45 Kommentare
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Suggestion for Carpet Reading Purple - Hello and thank you in advance for any suggestions. I recently updated a small downstairs area installing new carpet and paint at the same ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Rug, New Furniture - Help with colors please - Thank you in advance for your time. This will be my new rug. Coming soon, new couch and two chairs. What colors would you choose for the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug Help - Fresh Start! - I am redecorating my living room. Starting from scratch, all new furniture. I love everything about this rug except that it feels like it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa - Beautiful room! Do you know where I can find a sofa like this? Or, how should I describe the sofa in a search? This is what I have in min... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who is the 3rd Party Seller? - I have heard that many are not as flexible as their stated return policy.
    1 Kommentar
Jackie Brown hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...