27 Beiträge
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bluestar Spark Module Melted Wiring - I don't really feel like going into details about how much I"m hating my bluestar right now, but I've never had too much of an issue wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color/Design Gurus: Please help me pick quilt color for new bed - My husband I just purchased our first bed together and he has given the me the go ahead to splurge on buying a new quilt (and we will eventu... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Let the Great Pull Quest Begin..... - These are my inspiration pictures. But danged if I can find the original image on houzz and I couldn't figure out the cabinet pull. Here's ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rolling Pin Suggestions? RIP Cheapie Rolling Pin - This is my first time venturing on to the cooking forum. I find myself in need of a new rolling pin, my post college rolling pin has finall... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remnant Soapstone Uses? ATTN DIY Stoners - Now that I only have two slabs left to trim (yay!) for my kitchen, I have a pile of bits and pieces of soapstone. I was thinking it might be... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Quick Opinion on Prep Sink Orientation - So I'm getting everything ready for our slab install next weekend. The fit is tight with the support for the counter brackets (not yet inst... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best way to finish around rangehood ductwork - Need some help, as DH wants to finish closing up our ceiling. Basically we are at our max budget for this project, so unless we're talking $... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DIY Cherry/Soapstone Kitchen Progress 10 months - Just have to share some excitement! Still a lot more to do before we install cabs, but this weekend we are installing our ventahood range ho... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matte Cream Tiles < 10. Do They exist? - Now that our kitchen Reno is preceding in earnest, I'm back on the backsplash hunt. We have cherry shaker cabs with PA original soapstone. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
jml248 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DIY Kitchen Progress. Need Opinions! - Currently (as you can see) we're working on drywall. If it ever stops raining, we can finish installing windows. I really could use some o... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...