8 Beiträge
jmlinca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would love to know the wall paint color if you don't mind sharing. - This looks like cloud white we have in our current master bedroom, which I absolutely love. Trying to see a few photos of soft warm whites o... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jmlinca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you mind sharing the paint color you used in this bathroom? - This renovation is amazing. I love your choices. Do you mind sharing the paint color used in this bathroom and the mudroom? Is it BM Classic... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jmlinca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me decide on a color to paint my house! - Missing from these house pictures is the vinyl fence we had installed around the perimeter of our backyard. It looks great, but now our hous... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jmlinca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Kitchen - Cabinets? - Hello, pictures of this kitchen popped up as I was searching for images of Starmark's Marshmallow Cream cabinets. Is that the color of these... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jmlinca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash tile & pulls - Do you have record of the backsplash tile or pull size in this kitchen? I have purchased star marshmallow cream cabinets in dewitt as well a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jmlinca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash tile - I am waiting on my Starmark Cabinets in Marshmallow Cream to be shipped and installed, and wondering what color this backsplash tile is. I a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jmlinca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are your countertops quartz? - I'm searching for white kitchens with silestone quartz countertops because I need to make a decision ASAP. How do you feel about the upkeep?... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jmlinca hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bedroom - Do you have a picture of the master bedroom? I am very interested in this plan and would love to see the ceiling-is it beams or vaulted? Abs... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar