11 Beiträge
JmsPdx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - What wallpaper is used here? It's beautiful.
    Kommentar
JmsPdx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes the vanity? - Is it custom, semi-custom?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
JmsPdx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Prepping and painting a front door - We're planning to paint our stained wood front door black. I'd love some advice on prepping the surface. This door is on a side of the house... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
JmsPdx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door update - I want to update the front entry of our new (to us) house. In addition to some re-landscaping, to make things more symmetrical, I'd like to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
JmsPdx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the glass lamp on the sofa table. - Can you please share the source? Thanks.
    2 Kommentare
JmsPdx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
JmsPdx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two-sided fireplace - This wall in the family room of the home we just bought is bugging me. There's just such a mishmash going on, with the closet, TV alcove, an... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
JmsPdx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need source for wallpaper pattern - I'm looking for a U.S. company that sells the Osborne and Little wallpaper pattern called Lysander. It's been featured several times on Houz... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
JmsPdx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I hate the living room in our new house - While it has a lot of other lovely features, I really dislike pretty much everything about the living room in our new house. (Disclaimer: th... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...