7 Beiträge
jmumovic hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall decor/ lighting advicr - hello, I'm looking to add some wall decor on the wall going up the stairs. Family room is located on the right overlooking the stairs. thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jmumovic hat eine Diskussion gestartet
searching for design consulting - I'm looking to connect with someone who can help me design a couple spaces (multi use family room, bathrooms and small basement) as well as ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jmumovic hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck design ideas - I'm looking for someone to help with a backyard renovation, primarily with a deck design and some landscaping.
    4 Kommentare
jmumovic hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cushion for a bench - who would i look for to make a cushion for a bench for me? i need the bottom and back cushion done but not sure who to look for. thanks!
    2 Kommentare
jmumovic hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room table/ chairs & bar stools - With a white kitchen with grey countertop, brown island with white/ grey countertop and dark brown hardwood and grey tile what colour wood d... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jmumovic hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen design - We are in the process of picking kitchen cabinets and I am stuck. Initially I wanted a brown island with white/ off white cupboards for the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
jmumovic hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen reno - I'm taking down a support wall to put in an island and open up the space. In order to have proper support I would need to put in 1 post (cor... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare