4 Beiträge
Jo B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this kitchen - and the ratio of handle length to cabinet length - Are you able to tell me whether you used a specific ratio, or did you just pick a length and go with it? They look awesome and really add ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jo B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To Tile or Not to Tile Gap in Kitchen - Help Please - We are having our kitchen completely redone. The first picture is the 3D plan of our kitchen. The kitchen opens onto a dining area (in fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Jo B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with suggestions to cover wall heater - We are redecorating our living area but I am having issues with this wall and the heater. I am concerned that once we complete the redeco... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jo B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with wall-heater - We are redecorating our living area but I am having issues with this wall. The flooring will be light grey laminate plank and the walls wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare