10 Beiträge
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What rug do I use with a striped couch cover? - I just recovered me couch sectional with really pretty striped quilts to keep the ugly away. Because it is multi-colored my furniture and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Make up mirror - How is the make up mirror mounted? Is it on the back wall?
    Kommentar
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Doors by ? - Who makes the doors?
5 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the grab bar a Kohler purist also? - How did you get the grab bar so long?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grab bars - I have a client that would love these grab bars! Where are they from?
    2 Kommentare
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great Vanities.... what size? - Could I have the size of the vanity?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tell me about the overhang.... I have been sitting here with my head cocked to one side, wondering. - I love that overhang over the door! What a cool idea and the style goes along with the door so nicely. Is it Glass?
    Kommentar
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you get the front door! - Beautiful front door...manufacturer?
    Kommentar
Joani Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My favorite Plumbing fixtures are Hangrohe. No one does water like them. We have a spinner coming to the Showroom soon!
    Kommentar