21 Beiträge
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of euphorbia? - Hi, This euphorbia was donated to an arboretum. The volunteers were unable to identify it. Does anyone recognize it and know what kind it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Portland From Glendora - Spring 2019 - She’s reminding this year why I fell in love with her: More pics in comment.
14 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Austins Spring 2019 - The Austins have shown their appreciation for the rains we had this winter with huge, intensely colored and highly fragrant blooms. The Wed... Lesen Sie mehr
32 „Gefällt mir“    49 Kommentare
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
And so it begins.... - Not quite peak bloom yet but the warm weather we have had the last few days has hastened things up. I came home from work to find several ro... Lesen Sie mehr
19 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Test - can I post with new Houzz format - Using my phone. Want post in the Antique Rose forum (and no other forum) I want be able to edit since my typing is terrible and I remember o... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring Blooms 2018 - The spring flush peaked this week. The blooms are larger this year but not as profuse. First up is Princess Alexandria ok Kent. The sumptuo... Lesen Sie mehr
23 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you know my name...if I saw you... - in winter? i have a few daylilies blooming now and they are adding much beauty to the winter garden. Their colors are pale in comparison to ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help: Back canes exuding sap - Two of my roses have canes with blackened areas that are exuding sap. We had record-high temperatures a week back. Is this a very bad case o... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rosalie Figge, Autumn Tryst and Harvest of Memories - first blooms - Planted these (and a few other TBs) last year in October. Nothing fancy but I am enjoying these (new-to-me) irises. Rosalie Figge opened tod... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
jo_pyeweed (z9 SF Bay Area) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for suggestions for a climbing rose to replace Mel's Heritage - Many of you will know that I lost my Mel's Heritage in the space of a few weeks; its demise is unexplained. When you lose a 40-foot rose in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...