10 Beiträge
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
making my rooms brighter and cohesive - I want to paint my rooms and hallways all the same colour but neutral colour so it brightens it up
    27 Kommentare
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like to change my grandchildren's play room into a guest bedroom. I would like to work with the rug if possible and even paint what ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have a room in my basement that I would like to change into a bedroom for my grandsons and my older brother when he visits.I would like to... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!!!!' - The living room needs painting and the fireplace needs something? It is very old and colour just blends into the floor. I put white paper ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall colour and fireplace tile ? - I want to change the colour of my walls as well I need advice on tiles for around the fireplace, there is white paper around right now other... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour are the walls I love it . - What colour is the walls love it
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my kitchen. - I have a backsplit with the kitchen being in the center.i would like to know what colour to paint because all the rooms come together. I al... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Barb Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Give me some ideas for colours to make my kitchen and halls warm - Give me ideas for my kitchen and hallways to make it warm and cozy
    1 Kommentar