10 Beiträge
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is causing siberian iris flowers buds to shrivel up - All Caesars Brother iris exhibit shriveled up flower buds whereas none of other siberian iris are affected.
    2 Kommentare
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stringbeans - what happened - I've always had good luck growing stringbeans but not this year. The plants grew well with plenty of flowers and beans. However the beans ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Strange leaves on Hosta - Several months ago I separated an all green hosta (reversion ?) from montana aureomarginata and now see a couple of strap like leaves. Just... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
strange leaf on hosta - strange leaf on hosta mA sport
    1 Kommentar
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
T REX - photo test
    Kommentar
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
broken leaf stems - Several of my hostas have broken leaf stems. I don't recall having seen this addressed before and wonder what may have caused it. All of the... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Poor Planning - I thought I had left enough room Guess not Another from 2011 And in 2016 Although not evident in the photos some of the hostas are "s... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
jocl17 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar