7 Beiträge
Joette Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sketch a layout - I would like to post the layout out rooms
    3 Kommentare
Joette Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help....designers advice - I would like to redo my apartment I have remove the carpet and found beautiful wooden floors so I'm not sure what color paint I need to use ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Joette Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help....designers advice - I would like to redo my apartment I have remove the carpet and found beautiful wooden floors so I'm not sure what color paint I need to use ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Joette Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help....designers advice - I would like to redo my apartment I have remove the carpet and found beautiful wooden floors so I'm not sure what color paint I need to use ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Joette Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
advice on changing my look in the living room kitchen and bath - my first question is what color should I paint my rooms I would love to add some color but I'm afraid with all the Angles and the size of th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Joette Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
advise on painting - you can see my living room consist of angled ceiling I wasn't sure if I should paint everything the same color since it is a smaller room an... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Joette Fox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
restore hardwood without sanding - I am disappointed with the yellow color floor I believe a polyurethane oil-based was used. I live in an apartment and I'm not able to stand ... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare