5 Beiträge
Johanny jacobsen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help: What color for my humble cabinets? - After installing my new luxury vinyl floors, I don't like the look of my kitchen with the oak color cabinets, so I decided to paint them. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Johanny jacobsen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help: What color for my humble cabinets? - After installing my new luxury vinyl floors, I don't like the look of my kitchen with the oak color cabinets, so I decided to paint them. I ... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    7 Stimmen
Johanny jacobsen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Installation - How do you install this grill?
    2 Kommentare
Johanny jacobsen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does it include the posts? - What are the installation requirements?
    1 Kommentar
Johanny jacobsen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LifeProof vinyl flooring: 1) GREY Sterling Oak vs 2) WHITE Ocala Oak? - I bought a small condo for immediate rent and as my retirement home in a few years. I am getting rid of all the carpets and the existing pa... Jetzt abstimmen
7 „Gefällt mir“    132 Kommentare    1003 Stimmen