76 Beiträge
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why Are Leaves Curling? - Several of my tomatoes have curled leaves at the tops of the plants. It seems to be worse on Opalka. What causes that and what do I do abo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Strange Blue Lake Beans - This is the 2nd year I’ve planted Blue Lake Bush beans. Both years they’ve developed runners like pole beans. Is this normal?
    1 Kommentar
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fertilizing Vanda orchids - Should I fertilize a vanda orchid while it is blooming?
    1 Kommentar
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What happened to Garden Web? - Why can't I log on to Garden Web?
    Kommentar
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Is It? Another ID - I got the seeds for this pepper in last fall's trade. They were marked NuMex Sauve Orange. Chili Institute describes Sauves as a mild vers... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First Ripe Tomatoes - I know these are late compared to many of yours, but still excited about my first ripe ones. These are Stump of the World, Noir de Crimee, ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Annoying Pop-ups - How do we stop the annoying Houzz pop-ups? They seem to be on every forum. John A
    10 Kommentare
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Planting Rose Question - I am planting a Peace rose that is rather large and is now in a 3 gal pot. Should I keep the root ball all together or should I separate it... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fertilizing Vanda Orchid - I got my wife a beautiful, blue Vanda for Valentines Day. We had a strong storm come through yesterday and lost most of the blossoms. Shoul... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
John A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hot Chocolate or Hot Cocoa - I have a beautiful rose that I've always called Hot chocolate. Now I also see listings for Hot Cocoa. The pictures look the same. Are the... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...