9 Beiträge
johncs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Doors help - Can anyone suggest me a design for indoor and outdoor doors please, style modern. We have a long corridor and we`re not sure if can make the... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
johncs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what to do?? - after take into consideration some comments i change completely the layout of my op. Does it make more sense than previews? what to do behin... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
johncs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
please help - Does this blend together? would do any changes? colours, materials?
    10 Kommentare
johncs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with this dilemma - Is this good for contemporary to modern living space? what to you think of this, would you remove or add something? What about the fact th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
johncs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help for my tv unit and fireplace - Is this design balanced. I mean i have to add or remove something? how they are combined together? chimney block? should i remove the chimne... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
johncs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what you think about this tv unit and fireplace - i need a contemporary modern look. tv and fireplace are a must. suggestions please.
    1 Kommentar
johncs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pros and cons about gas fireplace equipped with catalytic system ? - I'm planning this for my 50 sqm open-plan. Can be installed without a chimney??? The only thing I know is the catalytic component on its ins... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
johncs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED HELP for my Bathroom - I am planning of a new bathroom the problem I'm facing with is the vanity. What you suggest. 1.Replace the basin, 2. Make the vanity top to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
johncs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help in layout this openplan. Any Ideas? - Kitchen, Dinning and living space
    8 Kommentare