4 Beiträge
John Brecker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find this wall light? - Does anyone know where I can find this wall light? I have looked on many websites and see nothing like it! Sorry for the grainy picture - ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
John Brecker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
John Brecker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find this tile? - I fell in love with this tile on a wall of a restaurant last night and want to see if I can find it for my master bathroom floor - what I mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
John Brecker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need tile selection help please!!!!! - I can't select bathroom tile for our master! Attached is our layout - we are doing navy shiplap walls, and large subway glossy white tiles ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare