20 Beiträge
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Pulls... - Do you remember if the pulls were polished chrome or satin nickel? Do you perhaps have a model number? I love love love this kitchen!
    Kommentar
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How was this fireplace made? It's great! - Can u provide some details? Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting. - How high do you usually place the overhead lights? Like the bathroom. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting height? - Nice bathroom. What height did you hang the overhead lights at? Do you need to have a block in the wall behind them? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace - Any chance you can share the fireplace tile? Thank you.
    Kommentar
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Unit... - Hi Sarah. Love your work. Any chance you remember how deep the wall unit on the left with the cutout was? Thank you!
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gable returns! - Our new house is finally going up and I'm not sure about the gable returns. I think they are too thick. Should we remove them completely and... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gable returns! - Our house is finally going up and I'm not sure about the gable returns. I think they are too thick. Should we remove them completely and red... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
johnrapier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the door? - Is the door Fiberglass? Who is the manufacturer?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...