7 Beiträge
johnviet2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring options for roof deck - Any ideas for higher end flooring look (wood or slate tile) for this sealed deck? its made of plywood with water barrier and hydrostop (gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
johnviet2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity design to hide sink - Are there any considerations or design details required to build a vanity like the one show and not have the sinks be a Problem? My builder... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
johnviet2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awning trim paint - My fiancé and I are restoring a 1940s bungalow in Savannah Georgia. Our painter took it upon himself to paint the straps and trim on the a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
johnviet2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting challenge - tall ceilings. - My girlfriend and I are looking for ideas to update the lighting in this house. It currently has 6 green hanging lights. The room is 20 x 16... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
johnviet2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Uneven vanity light - I just renovated a bathroom in a rental property. Unfortunately the vanity light is no longer centered on the vanity. I'm thinking a diffe... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
johnviet2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remove wall or widen? - I'm renovating a 70s rambler. My contractor wants to remove a structural wall between living and family rooms. I like open concepts but am w... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
johnviet2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior design advice - Looking for ideas to improve curb appeal. The front of my house is dominated by the garage doors and a screened in porch. My thoughts are to... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare