17 Beiträge
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous hurricane candleholders! - Was wondering where these hurricane candleholders were from? What is their brand name? Would love to get a set of these or something very ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous Candleholders! - Where did you get these beautiful candleholders? What is the brand or name of them so I can purchase these or something very similar? Thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this ceiling fan! - Does it have a remote? If so does the remote have the reverse function on it? Thank You.
    Kommentar
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remote Control - Does the remote control have the ability to reverse the fan blades?
    Kommentar
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love The Chandelier! - What is the brand and name of the chandelier? Thank you.
    Kommentar
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Dining Room Table - Who makes this dining room table? Where can I purchase one? Thank You.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the pendant lights! - Can you please let me know who makes these beautiful pendant lights? Thank You.
    Kommentar
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color? - What color should I paint my kitchen walls that has Golden Lightning granite countertops and backsplash? I currently have BM Windham Cream ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jojo100 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...