4 Beiträge
jokeefe10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kids Playroom Design - I have two girls 3 & 5 and a 1yr old son. I want to turn this space into art driven playroom w/ toy storage but don’t want to just buy r... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
jokeefe10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Media Room Help! - Looking for ideas for media room walls. The room is relatively small. Probably art, wallpaper or cool framed pieces like famous movie poster... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jokeefe10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sun room ideas? - Sun room, windows look out over the water. Wet bar to the right. What to do with this room? None of the furniture is placed to stay.
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
jokeefe10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help/advice filling wall space PLEASE :) - House is pretty much complete but I have huge areas of blank wall space. I can’t do “big art” on all of them so need some ideas on how to fi... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare