32 Beiträge
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need a bathroom wall colour - Floor will be charcoal herringbone, vanity off white with light top, white tub with Carreras mare 12x24 wall tile. I’ll add some photos. I a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
would like your help to choose a bathroom floor tile and tile around t - Hello- I am renovating my bathroom- tub needs replacing , and floor too so decided to do vanity as well to update- tub is on the wall across... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
black faucets in bathroom - I’m renovating a bathroom and love the black faucets, but never had them before- are they durable? Easy to clean? Any problems to be aware o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rodents in the rocks? - how do you keep rodents from making homes between the boulders?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me choose a curtain - I have just had the walls painted off white ( calm by bm) - All the furniture is staying so want new curtains- which is better blue or yello... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
want to update railing - I’d like some help with ideas to update this railing and gate. I need the gate to keep my adult daughter safe. Would like to remove the wood... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I’m looking for suggestions on how to update railing and gate - I’d like to replace it all, but the floor is bamboo and will stay. The gate is an add on which I need to either keep or replace, I have a sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with a paint colour - Like many others I’m driving myself nuts trying to pick a paint color. I already had the room painted in windsbreath which I thought I loved... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
landscape on a slope - I made a walking path on a slope - I had a guy come and dig down 4inches and put in decomposed granite- problem is when we get a heavy rain ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
jonesj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is that pea gravel? - Isn’t it hard to walk in? And makes indentations when you do? I was considering this material for a project but the above concerns have rule... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...