7 Beiträge
Joni Hackmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric for Chairs - Looking for fabric for chairs in family room that will coordinate with dining room chairs.
    2 Kommentare
Joni Hackmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coordinating Fabric - I’m looking for a coordinating fabric for chairs in family room that will coordinate with dining chairs.
    1 Kommentar
Joni Hackmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen lighting - Need help picking out lighting over island to coordinate with kitchen table light.
    Kommentar
Joni Hackmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen lighting - I want to match or coordinate lighting over my island with two lights/pendants- her is a picture of what I have over the kitchen table.
    1 Kommentar
Joni Hackmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Chair Fabric - I want to recover my dining room chairs but need help in finding a fabric to coordinate with two chairs in living room that are in the same ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Joni Hackmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall colors - We just moved into a new home and are looking for a neutral wall color that will go with honey colored oak flooring. We would like somethin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Joni Hackmann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carrera marble - I have spots on my marble, how can I get get the sheen back on it?
    7 Kommentare