18 Beiträge
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall paper - Love this! Where did the wallpaper come from?
    Kommentar
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I Ordered this sink put need drain info/accessories - Hi Alex, I need to know what drain to buy for this sink. I need two strainer/plug combos. thanks! Joni
    1 Kommentar
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains - An you tell me what kind and where the window treatments came from?
    Kommentar
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - What is the name of the Caesarstone countertop? Thanks!
    Kommentar
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops - The countertops are beautiful can you please tell me what they are? Thanks!
    Kommentar
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Accessories - I just ordered this product and realize the accessories that are pictured do not come with us. Should they be?
    1 Kommentar
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Accent wall - Where did the old wood for the accent wall (and chinking) come from? It is gorgeous!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful color! - Can you please tell me the color of the stucco? Thank you!
    Kommentar
jonidewey hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rock is amazing! - The rock is gorgeous! Can you tell me where it is from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...