5 Beiträge
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
using shredded paper to store bulbs and tubers
    Kommentar
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Prostrate or Spotted Spurge need some advice - So it got out of control in my front lawn now what? It is an annual I gather, so I assume it will die off and the seeds will wait until spri... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
deck with hard to remove moss - Deck on north side of house. I have a very small fairly new deck that covers up a cement stoop with about 4 steps. It is made with pressur... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moth cocoon where do I keep it - I picked this cocoon up in the yard a couple of weeks ago. It is 2 inches long. Should I keep it outdoors for the winter, or maybe in my unh... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
jonijumpup, Mich Z5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red Twig Dogwood - Leaf spot - I put in a small row of Ivory Halo this past spring, and I have been plagued with leaf spot on all the leaves. I did not check the plants wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare