6 Beiträge
jonjon712 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color please - Love this color
    Kommentar
jonjon712 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color for doors - What color for doors front door rm is taous taupe back door is Hodley red
    6 Kommentare
jonjon712 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need color ideas - Open floor plan like benj Moore need help for color not a fan of dark
    8 Kommentare
jonjon712 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I painted this rom toas taupe and I hate it - I have an open floor plan all the way thru and I love benj Moore paint but can't figure out color combo from this room into kitchen
    4 Kommentare
jonjon712 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colors - I went with toas taupe on the walls need a color for fireplace and i like silvery blue for kitchen also only like benj Moore paint
    7 Kommentare
jonjon712 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color choice - I need help with color in the pic open floor plan and stumped on color ideas there's an archway in background that leads to kitchen and just... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare