15 Beiträge
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture for small dining area - I’m looking for lighting ideas to replace the current fixture. I originally wanted some type of linear light but due to the current location... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash white dove cabinets - Took a break from the kitchen to tackle other projects. This past wk/end we tried a lot of samples and ruled out most. Still trying to keep... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen soffit question - Believe it or not my latest question does not pertain to picking a backsplash but, still haven’t made a decision on that! I have the painter... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful kitchen! - Would you mind sharing the cabinet color and the name of the backsplash? Thank you
    2 Kommentare
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another backsplash opinion! - Could Asian Statuary work? This seems to have some warmer whites/off whites in the tile. It comes in a herringbone pattern or 3x6 subway. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash with white dove dove cabinets - Can this work? I’ve lost count as to how many tile samples I’ve tried and nothing seems to look good. The woman I’m working with at the til... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful kitchen - Would you mind sharing the cabinet color as well as the backsplash info? Thank you
10 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
another backsplash question - Still searching. While wanting to keep the kitchen on the lighter, brighter side the woman we are working with at the tile store suggested s... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash for white dove chameleon cabinets - At it again, trying to find a tile for the backsplash. My first hope if possible, keep it light and neutral because of the open concept. We ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jonnyt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New counters, backsplash ideas needed - Our counters were installed and much lighter than anticipated. My hope, current backsplash color would work, possibly a herringbone pattern ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...