5 Beiträge
joobemelon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
post to replace tree - I have a semi big Ash tree in backyard. I hate it. however we have a cable attached it to that holds up an ornament in center of backyard. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
joobemelon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ADVICE: Enclosing Existing Patio - Hi, I have a patio that's open (see photo). I was thinking of enclosing it with glass. What is the most budget friendly way of doing this, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
joobemelon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower doesn't get hot - So I just had my main plumbing line from the street to house redone in copper. We have two showers. Also a tankless water heater. The shower... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
joobemelon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Noisy Metal Roof - Hi. We have asphalt shingles roof. We love it. We have a bay window. We hate it. It's the only part of the house that has a metal roof. Not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
joobemelon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower Niche Slope - Hi all, I have a niche in my shower that slightly slopes inwards. It was this way when we bought the house. Otherwise the shower is in goo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare