144 Beiträge
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color - Can you please share the paint color above the paneling in the hallway?
    Kommentar
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color - The paint colors flow beautifully through the house. Any chance you can provide the wall colors of this room?
    Kommentar
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Same size for niche and floor? - Hi- is the basketweave on shower floor the same size as used in the niche? My decorator is suggesting I use a smaller size in the niche. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall paint and vanity - Love this bathroom- what is the paint color on the wall? Is this a custom vanity? Thx
    1 Kommentar
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful bathroom - Brand of Shower door - Can you please provide the shower door brand?
    Kommentar
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity Question - Beautifully designed! What is the size of the vanity? Thx
    Kommentar
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color Blue - I love the bedding but I cannot find a wall color that goes well with it and my cherry wood bed. Any suggestions??
    1 Kommentar
jopo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the mirrors over the vanity from? - Where can I find them please. Thx
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...