4 Beiträge
jordan57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jordan57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Was the lumber used prepared somehow to prevent rotting from moisture? - Any time I use wood in my yard it rots quite fast from moisture, soil, bugs eating at it, then it all needs to be replaced. Thanks for any i... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jordan57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Was there anything done to the lumber to make it last longer, prevent - Any time I use wood in my yard it rots pretty quickly and I have to replace it. Thanks for any info. Love the rustic look of this.
    Kommentar
jordan57 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How was the lumber prepared to make it last against moisture for water - Any time I use wood in my yard by any plants or soil it rots pretty quickly, and I have to replace everything.. I love this look , nice to s... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar