7 Beiträge
joybugaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Partially Ripe Tomatoes - I have a friend who makes a green tomato relish, and she wants to know if it is safe to use partially-ripened tomatoes (but with some yellow... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
joybugaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mrs. Wages for Pickled Carrots - Hi, gang! I want to run this idea past the food safety monitors. I would like to try making pickled carrots using Mrs. Wages kosher dill mix... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
joybugaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Idea for using homemade chutney... - When I moved into my new house recently, I had the unenviable task of cleaning out the old fridge at the old house. And I discovered that mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
joybugaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: Sweet Datil and Seasoning Peppers - Does anyone have seeds for Sweet Datil or one of the seasoning peppers (St. Lucia or St. Martin's)? If so, please let me know! Thanks! --Gi... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
joybugaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Have You Put Up 2009 - WOW! Can it be that I am the first to start this thread? It seems like it should be Annie or Gabby or Carol or Linda Lou or another Harvest ... Lesen Sie mehr
    87 Kommentare
joybugaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for sauce recipe... - Hey, gang! I need your help. I have been looking through the archives for something that I cannot find. Maybe you good folks can point me in... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
joybugaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ramekins Gone Wild! - I'm jealous of everyone already harvesting things in other parts of the country that we won't see in the northernmost part of the country fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar