13 Beiträge
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop stools - Any suggestions for a swivel countertop stool I'm faux leather for a traditional kitchen?
    1 Kommentar
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Using floorboards of varying lengths - We will paint our kitchen floors Martha Stewart Maine Lobster red. Our floorboards will be 6" wide. My question is that my husband would li... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the color of the floor - What steps were needed to achieve the painted floors? I love them!
    1 Kommentar
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ann sacks tiles - reviews of her subway tiles for kitchen backslashes... prices???
    1 Kommentar
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
subway tiles - What company are these tiles from, and what is the color of the tile and the grout?
    1 Kommentar
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
island countertops - Any suggestions for my island countertops? My kitchen will have cream cabinets, slate gray concrete countertops, and brushed nickel handles... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jean Patterson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen floors - I am going to paint my kitchen floors. What type of wood should I use?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...