5 Beiträge
jsbonelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite install - My sis in law just had new granite installed and is not happy with the seam. Would you find this seam acceptable? if not, what can ... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
jsbonelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to improve the curb appeal - We are considering an offer on this house. The neighborhood is very 1970’s. What could we do to improve the curb appeal? We would want to pa... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
jsbonelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I put on the back wall to finish the room? - I have a large 25’ x 12’ high wall that needs something. We are probably selling the house, so I am not looking to spend a lot of money as I... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
jsbonelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jsbonelli hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar