53 Beiträge
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stair Runner - to notch or not? - Getting stair runner installed. Can't decide whether to center the carpet as the stairs widen from the wall on one side discontinuing or to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower door - how to hinge - We are finalizing our bathroom reno and having some internal conflict on the shower door. We didn't want a sliding door or header. Initially... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color or white for custom closet cabinetry? - My wife and I are deep into an addition on our house. Part of it being a huge closet. I am building our cabinetry from scratch. Originally, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pocket door not centered - I had some 2 panel slab doors installed as pocket doors, however, due to the doors having a frame of sorts around them, when fully closed, i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror size -- tall mirror? - I'm in the middle of a bathroom reno and looking to pick out mirrors. I have sconces on each side of my mirrors, which means I need to use ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile Size to use - We are renovating our bathroom. A tile we like is only available in 12x24. I was thinking of going with a larger tile (18x32"). Do you ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile/countertop Combo - We think we have our bathroom tile picked out. with such light colors on the wall and shower floor, I am thinking of a darker countertop.... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop you can iron on - We're putting an island in our closet. We're thinking of a drawer with pull out ironing board, but that got me thinking, is there a material... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
barn door without support header - My contractor is installing a barn door. He wants to install a 1x6 above the door so that it is well supported. Though we have the walls ope... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
jschnyderite hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Addition over garage insulation - We are expanding our bathroom and adding a large closet over the garage in our home in NJ. The architect spec'd out for fiberglass R38 in t... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...