8 Beiträge
jschwei hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window treatments - Beautiful kitchen. I am wondering about the window treatments? From the image I can not tell if there is some type of roller shade or if thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jschwei hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
jschwei hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jschwei hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jschwei hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the color of the Centra cabinets? Thanks! - They have 16 shades of white and I can't tell which this is?!
    1 Kommentar
jschwei hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know the color of the Centra cabinets? - I believe they have something like 16 shades and was curious as to which this was? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
jschwei hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
jschwei hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I see that these are Marvin windows, can I ask what is the aluminum color? - I can't tell if it is the black or the bronze and am finding them similar wherever I look...
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar