5 Beiträge
jsm22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color to paint the siding? - We are getting a new roof (Charcoal), and leaving the brick as is. we will do a wood garage door. What color ahould we piant the siding?
    1 Kommentar
jsm22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall art for dining room - Looking for inspiration for wall decor in dining room. thinking about a large gallery wall but would love to hear other suggestions.
    9 Kommentare
jsm22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need some ideas for a chandelier for the dining room. - We want a chandeleir that will go well with the pendant lights we have over the island. we dont want anything too modern.
    13 Kommentare
jsm22 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help picking out curtains! - I have an accent chair and a round, navy blue chevron ottoman on the way. I don't know what kind of curtains to put in this room. I want som... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare