7 Beiträge
jspringer4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Newly rooted cuttings flowering - I just rooted some fig cuttings for the first time and they’re all pushing out flower buds with the new leaves. Should I pinch these off so ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
jspringer4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Propagation question - I got my hands on a fig cutting and am trying my hand at propagating a new tree for the first time. I'm doing the method where you lay it ho... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jspringer4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tasteless Blueberries - I have two different varieties of rabbiteye blueberries growing in containers. This will be their 4th fruiting season. Last year, I had grea... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jspringer4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Insect that eats sooty mold? - I have a young Bearss lime with a mild sooty mold infection thanks to some white flies that visited earlier in the summer. I got rid of the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jspringer4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laccinato Kale - Went down to my community garden plot and something or someone had ripped off all of the leaves on my kale plants, including the tops. Does ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jspringer4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone good at identifying diseases? - Last year, our very old camellia started turning yellow and drying up. It has slowly spread to where most of the tree is affected, though th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jspringer4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Honey Gold potatoes - I got a bag of honey gold potatoes at Publix and they were so yummy I thought it would be fun to try growing them (if they'll chit, that is!... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar