20 Beiträge
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone ever used BM Kennebunkport Green as an exterior color? - Thinking of painting my exterior doors Kennebunkport Green.
    Kommentar
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Liveable Green SW on cabinets - Can anyone show me what SW Liveable Green would look like on my cabinets
    4 Kommentare
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
advice on kitchen paint colors - These were the colors in the kitchen when we bought our house. I’m finally ready to change the cabinets and island. I love green, just not t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
landscape ideas - Need advice on how to improve the landscaping on my cottage under the window. Also maybe a stepping stone path around to the side.
    9 Kommentare
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 Season Room Furniture - I need suggestions for a sofa for our 3 season room. Priority is comfortable cushions. It will not be exposed to weather or direct sun. Not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
screen porch or 3 seasons - We currently have a screen porch. I’m wondering if we would use it more as a 3 season room. I live in N. GA and my biggest complaint with sc... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring question - I own a 1609 sq Ft guest house that the original owners put carpet in the master bedroom and adjoining bath. I need to rip this out and woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring question - I own a 1609 sq Ft guest house that the original owners put carpet in the master bedroom and adjoining bath. I need to rip this out and woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring question - I own a 1609 sq Ft guest house that the original owners put carpet in the master bedroom and adjoining bath. I need to rip this out and woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
jterry05 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need flooring advice - I own a 1600 sq Ft guesthouse the previous owners had installed carpet in the primary bedroom and adjoining bath. I think this was a MIL hom... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...