6 Beiträge
julesann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think of black gutters? - Here is a picture of the house not quite completed. (Garage door will be painted close to siding color and black light fixtures will go on f... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
julesann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How would you style this wall around TV? - I have no idea how to style this wall around the TV so it looks balanced. The TV and console are not centered on the wall but are centered t... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
julesann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paneled tub wall! - Just finished paneling my tub skirt and wall. Should I put up a towel bar/shelf on the wall or leave it blank. Don't want to ruin the effect... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
julesann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Material? - Is this covered in real cowhide?
    1 Kommentar
julesann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of bug did this?? - Anyone know what this is inside my green onion? These leaf bits were all rolled up I wrapping each other inside the green onion stalk. Noth... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
julesann hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for better furniture arrangement? - The current set up forces people to walk through the furniture group and in front of the TV when walking to the kitchen/eating area. I am w... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare