7 Beiträge
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom floor tile - I love the bathroom floor tile - the black Chevron. what is the name of it (manufacturer and tile style name)?
    1 Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mudroom to match kitchen? - we are renovating our mudroom and I'll be putting cabinets and cubbies in it. I redid my kitchen last year and I was wondering if I should u... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower vs shower with tub? - I'm renovating a downstairs bathroom (highest traffic bathroom in the house) that is connected to our kitchen and also an in law suite. I'm ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom vanities cost - why can I only find vanities (36") for either $1,000 (online) or $5,000+ (showrooms)? is there really nothing in between these 2 price point... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What paint did you use? It looks gorgeous!
    Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What paint did you use? It looks beautiful!
    Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What paint did you use?
    Kommentar