57 Beiträge
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour - Can you please tell me if this is grey or light blue?
    1 Kommentar
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Measurements - Can you please specify the measurements. I need some corbels to support a countertop that will be 18 inches deep.
    Kommentar
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful space! - What is the height of the ceiling?
    1 Kommentar
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open cabinet backing - This is a beautiful space. I'm intrigued by the grey backing you have on the open cabinets. Would you tell me what it is?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawer dishwaher - Is that a drawer dishwasher. If so, what is the size of the cabinet?
    Kommentar
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawers - Is one of these drawers dishwasher units?
    1 Kommentar
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ottomans - Those ottomans are so unique. Were they custom made?
    Kommentar
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wow - Not a question, just a comment. What a spectacular view!
    1 Kommentar
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful - I love this design. Could you tell me the depth of the base cabinet in the bar area?
    1 Kommentar
juliebeech hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely design - I would love to know the width of theses cabinets
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...