6 Beiträge
julieg77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how tall are these ceilings? - Ceiling height? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
julieg77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where are the pendants from? - I like the silver rod with the gold shade.
    Kommentar
julieg77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please tell me what kind of roman shade is is... - Does it have support rods that make the pleats
    Kommentar
julieg77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bench fabric, please help - Beautiful! Love that the fabric is vinyl but still looks luxurious. They must have kids ;). Can you tell me who makes the fabric or where I ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
julieg77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Breakfast nook bench - Hi, beautiful kitchen! Question...Is the bench curved or straight across in front? Any dimensions or info would be great! I love the use of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar