4 Beiträge
Julie Scolnik hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Julie Scolnik hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how do I find this type of finish on cabinets.. - is it distressed paint, or glazed? and can you direct me to a good cabinet maker who understands how to achieve this? Many do not! thank you... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Julie Scolnik hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how do I find this type of finish on cabinets.. - is it distressed paint, or glazed? and can you direct me to a good cabinet maker who understands how to achieve this? Many do not! thank you... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Julie Scolnik hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how do I find an interior designer? - We just moved and would love to find someone who could consult and buy for us but I need to find someone who shares our taste.. It sounds a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare