16 Beiträge
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cushion inserts, help please.. - Hi, i bought new cushions with feather inserts, my husband is allergic! Could you please advise where i can buy good quality, comfortable cu... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor plant ideas - Hi, Could you please help with my plant ideas and configuration for some outdoor plants outside our 3 windows in the front of our house? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"need help with what to put on the wall" - Hi, could you please suggest what I can put on the wall, in the dining area, right next to the kitchen....photos, shelving, or prints??
    11 Kommentare
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"need help for sofa table" - hi all, I have a 4 seater sofa that is 2.9 metres in length, I would like to place a wooden sofa table behind it, what size should this be i... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Need help with entrance, please" - Hi All, just purchased this mirror for the entrance, need to color it up, what do you suggest I add for color on the table, also would you a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Need help with wall decor" - Hi, we have 2 power points above the TV, incorrectly placed by the electrician, rather than remove and repaint, what can I place there to co... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
july07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think of this? - Hi All, I just purchased these items for my buffet, a candleholder and tray, what's your opinion? A print will go behind these items.. I ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...