5 Beiträge
june22984 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace makeover - Hi! I could use some ideas on how to make over this fireplace. I recently painted the mantel/trim black to stand out from the white walls ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
june22984 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front yard walkway landscaping help! - We redesigned the landscaping on our front walkway path last year and I'm still not very thrilled with it. I know the perennials we planted... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
june22984 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for finishing touches on our front entry - Here is a before and after (so far) of our home. We've redone the landscaping but I'm not sure I'm completely thrilled with it. The photo ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
june22984 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for finishing touches on our front entry - Here is a before and after (so far) of our home. We've redone the landscaping but I'm not sure I'm completely thrilled with it. The photo ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
june22984 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jars displayed on bar - I just bought a similar glass jar, but I'm not sure what to fill it with. I was thinking maybe wine corks but it's going to be displayed on... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar