41 Beiträge
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fireplace mantle height - Help! We can’t decide what looks best on height of mantle. I like the first one ( we use mock up cardboard of size of mantle) but my hubby ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
front door to keep color, what do you think - We have decided to paint our front door Chesapeake blue from that of Chelsea gray because we were getting bored with the gray, now I’m worri... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    38 Kommentare
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
finishing garage how much is too much - Ok so we finally decided to get our garage finished with insulation drywall and to smooth and paint. My husband is doing all the rewiring a... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiling advise for laundry sink - Our laundry sink was an addition after the washer dryer got hooked up so now it’s in the middle of the room. I want to tile the back of the... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color rug for this dining room next to kitchen - Hello! I could use some help with a dining room rug. I have posted about my dining room before but haven't found a new dining set to work ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do best with this new dining room space? - We just finished a whole house remodel and I'm having withdrawal symptoms! Now I see I have this empty space in my dining room ( used to be... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    51 Kommentare
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should we paint the pergola white? - My husband is not too happy with the color of the pergola-- he wants to paint it white, he says it stands out too much from the house, while... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Empty planters need plant lovers help - I just had this planters built made of Ipe in front of my front porch -- the planter is 20 ft long and has three 4x2 ft sections to put plan... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What front porch will work? - We want to take out the white blocks in front of the house and build a porch. What is the best way to do it with minimal work( not touching... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Junee Bug hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I do if my contractor and his crew not show up to work on - We are doing a whole house remodel and I'm on my second contractor for this house because I haven't had any luck with ones that actually sho... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...