7 Beiträge
Laura Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
remote blinds or timer set? - Can anyone tell me if it costs an arm and a leg to install remote blinds? We have tall windows and would need them for our upper windows. Wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Laura Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
custom cabinetry - Hello! I need some advice. Trying to get some built cabinets in our mudroom and office. We want a custom and professional look. But don’t wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Laura Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
In stock - I've been trying to buy this product from many different sources for weeks now. I always get an email saying it's on back order or Unavailab... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Laura Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laura - Table?? Love it.
    1 Kommentar
Laura Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
4 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Laura Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wood or tile floor?? - HELP! Building a house! would you choose a warm walnut wood floor or a gray wood "look alike" tile? I want to use lots of neutrals throughou... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Laura Martin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling - How tall is the ceiling?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar